Flats in Nida
Purvynės str. 67, Nida
NEW HOUSE - RYTYS (EAST WIND)
House Kopu Vetrunges (Dune Weathercocks) are being built in Nida, in the beautiful Curonian Spit National Park, protected by UNESCO. Three houses – Rytys (East Wind), Pietys (South Wind) and Vakaris (West Wind), sheltered by the dunes slope, is a harmonious blend of delicate and fragile Neringa landscape. Apartments in the house Kopu Vetrunges – from 24 sq. m. (fully decorated) with balconies, terraces and courtyards.
40 apartments were equipped in already-built two houses of “Kopu vetrunges” (22 in “Pietys” and 18 in “Vakaris”). 10 apartments will be equipped in the house “Rytys”, which is currently under construction.Advantages:
- Unique, the most beautiful coast of Lithuania – the Curonian Spit National Park, protected by UNESCO.
- Calm, non-urbanised northern area of Nida
- The last plot in the street, "resting" on the dune
- 500 meters to the lagoon, about a mile to the sea
- The building's architecture is similar to the architectural tradition of the Curonian Spit
- Apartments are cosy and small (from 23,55 to 66,97 sq. m.), with balconies, terraces and courtyards
- Full finishing
- A parking in the courtyard.
For more information please visit the website of the project www.kopuvetrunges.lt