Land plots may be formed and reorganized as follows:
- by dividing land plots;
- by separating the parts of the land plot owned on the basis of joint ownership;
- by joining the land plots of the same target propose into one plot;
- by forming new plots of national land.
The project of land plot formation and reorganization includes:
- formation of new plots of national land;
- reorganization of land plots registered in the real estate register:
- by dividing into two or more land plots;
- by separating parts of land plots owned on the basis of joint ownership and forming separate land plots;
- by joining several land plots into one;
- by applying several POSSIBLE methods selected at the same time;
- by changing the boundaries of neighbouring land plots with the same target purpose (amalgamation) when part of one land plot is divided without the formation of a separate land plot and joined with the neighbouring land plot
In the drawing of project solutions, conventional signs mark the following:
- boundaries and cadastral numbers of present land plots;
- boundaries and their line lengths of land plots formed. Project numbers of land plots are indicated by separate numbers or symbols;
- roads of national and local importance;
- land plots, where land easement determination is proposed in accordance with the procedures established by laws;
- hydrographic objects;
- buildings and equipment;
- special conditions and restrictions of land and forest usage.
The project plan table indicates the owners of designed territory land plots, users and territory of national and municipal land plots as well as owners of newly formed land plots or users and territory of national and municipal land plots.
Project file of land plot formation and reorganization consists of:
- graphical part – drawing of project solutions;
- textual part – explanatory notes of the project;
- procedure documents – Permit, planning conditions, planning organizer and copy of the project contract (if the contractual parties agree), solution impact valuation report, documents about public discussions, arrangement, verification, etc. of the project.
Land plot formation and reorganization projects are prepared in accordance with the rules on land plot formation and reorganization project preparation and implementation, approved by Order No. 3D-542/D1-513 of the Minister of Agriculture of the Republic of Lithuania and Minister of Environment of the Republic of Lithuania as of 4 October 2004 (Edition of Order No. 3D-265/D1-308 of the Minister of Agriculture of the Republic of Lithuania and Minister of Environment of the Republic of Lithuania as of 31 May 2007).
Modification of the usage procedures